Saturday, March 7, 2015

US-3230274

Exactly one your ago I was packing and preparing the last details for my trip to London. Exactly one year after London I'm about to travel again and already preparing another trip!! I want to visit my 20th country this year but is possible that I get to visit even 2 more ;) 

Photographers Paul Ratcliffe and John Foster ©
GB-629355, sent by Linda.
Buckingham Palace is the Queen's official London residence and is used to receive and entertain guests on state, ceremonial and official occasions for the Royal Family. The palace was originally built in 1705 for the Duke of Buckingham. - in: http://www.tourist-information-uk.com/buckingham-palace.htm
On the back of the card: HM Queen Elizabeth II and HRH Prince Philip the Duke of Edinburgh at their London home Buckingham Palace with their family, guarded by the Household Division. The Royal Air Force aerobatic team "The Red Arrows" celebrate their 50th anniversary in 2014. The Glass Coach is pictured leaving the Royal Mews. 

No comments: