Friday, May 23, 2008

Official cards

My mail today, 3 official cards.

FI - 297468 sent by a forum member "peramuru".
"The Helsinki Cathedral is an Evangelical Lutheran cathedral and the seat of the Diocese of Helsinki, located in the centre of Helsinki, Finland. The church was built as a tribute to the Grand Duke, Nicholas I, the Tsar of Russia and until the independence of Finland in 1917, it was called St. Nicholas' Church.
A distinct landmark in the scenery of central Helsinki, with a tall green dome surrounded by four smaller domes, the church was built in 1830-1852, representing the neoclassical style." - in:
wikipedia.

This card was sent by Cristina but she forgot to write the ID. It shows the Church of Our Lady of Conceição in Campinas, a city located in the state of São Paulo, Brazil.

CN - 15430 sent by "lachlan", a chinese boy in Shanghai.

1 comment:

Evelien said...

Hi, I just wanted to tell you that I haven't checked my Unesco cards yet. I didn't forget it. I'll contact you when I checked them.

Have a nice weekend.