Tuesday, November 2, 2021

150 Years of Postcard in Finland

Last month Finland celebrated the 150 years of postcard in the country. From October 1st till the 10th, a few meet ups were held in different cities, I don't know exactly how many but I've got cards from meetings in 5 cities. Anna-Maria sent me a card from the meeting in Helsinki and Heidi from the others cities. She also she me a card from Mikkeli, which I also received from Flora for the MFS RR and that I'll show later.
 
Photo: Sirkku Saariaho - Postcard Design: Marku Kulmala
 Aerial view from the sea from Hakaniemi and surrounding districts.
 
 Photo: Kimmo Lahtinen - Postcard Design: Marku Kulmala
Tyrvää Church and Vammaskoski Bridge in the center of Sastamala.

Photo: Sanna van Leeuwen - Postcard Design: Marku Kulmala
 Ylistö Bridge, 208 m, 1991.

Photo: Henri Heiskanen- Postcard Design: Marku Kulmala
The Puijo Tower, 75 m, 1963. 

No comments: