An austrian card sent as official from Germany. It shows the Steinhof Church in Vienna.
© Popp-Hackner photography
Otto Wagner designed this church, which was built between 1904 and 1907, on the grounds of the Lower Austrian State Asylum, now the Psychatric Hospital of the City of Vienna.
The copper-covered dome of this prime example of Viennese Art Nouveau architecture is visible from quite a distance, as the church stands high on the crest of the hill.
The interior design was adjusted to the requirements of the handicapped parishioners attending services here. The glass mosaics in the windows were designed by Kolo Moser. The inside of the church can be seen only once a week in a guided tour. - in: http://www.wien.info/en/sightseeing/sights/from-g-to-k/church-steinhof