I know many postcrossers collect GF cards but this one you won't find it in postallove site. It was designed by Sofia's nephew, (I think).
Some facts abot Viseu:
- Viseu, the capital city of Viseu's district, was voted the best city to live;
- The city has an area of 507.10 km2;
- Over 128 of its 99 274 inhabitants are postcrossers;
- The municipality is crossed by three rivers, Dão, Paiva and Vouga;
- If you like to shop, in Viseu you'll find the 3rd largest shopping center in Portugal;
- The city is often called the "City of roundabouts". Why? There are 197 in the city;
- São Mateus fair, held every year in Viseu, is the oldest fair in the Iberian Peninsula.