Another postcard that Oscar bought on his way from Switzerland to Portugal. Unfortunately, he didn't visit any of these churches in the french region of Auvergne.
These are the churches:
- Church of Saint Astremonius in Issoire, 12th century;
- Church of St. Nectarius, in the city with the same name. Also dates from the 12th century;
- Basilica of Our Lady of Orcival in Orcival, also of the 12th century and Romanesque as the previous two;
- Clermont-Ferrand Gothic Cathedral;
- Basilica of Our Lady of Port, also in Clermond-Ferrand. It was built and rebuilt in Romanesque style between the 6th and 12th centuries;
- Cathedral of Saint-Flour. Built between 1398 and 1466 in Gothic style.