One official from Belarus and two from Ukraine but all the cards are ukrainian!!
The present day Baroque church, commonly attributed to Jan de Witte, was consecrated in 1764. In 1865 a neo-baroque bell tower was added to the complex.
After World War II the complex was occupied by soviets, used as warehouse and in the 1970s changed into a museum of religion and atheism. With the collapse of the soviet union the church was given to the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church and now serves as a parish church, the monastery however has not been returned yet and still serves as a museum (renamed as the museum of religion). - in: wikipedia