Tuesday, November 12, 2019

PT RR - Group 139 * Surprise October

I'm only posting 3 cards from this group but I've actually received 4 cards in October. Luzia sent me a card from the 150 years of cards in São Paulo, Brazil. These were sent by Paulo, RFS and Joana. 

This year I was lucky enough to visit 2 places on my must visit list, Tallin and Cinque Terre. Lake Bled, in Slovenia, is now on the top of that list. Hope I can make it there soon. 


Foto: Cristina Duarte
When I got this card I told RFS it was my 1st from Mourão but I was wrong, this is my 2nd from this town in Alentejo region. 
The Church of Mercy dating from the 19th century. XVII, was founded in the reign of John III by the Brotherhood of Mercy of Mourão.

S. A. S. APA - POUX
Joana visited Albi a few weeks ago and I've also been there the last time I traveled to France, 2013, I think. Beautiful city and impressive cathedral. 
In the Tarn Department in southwestern France, the city of Albi’s calling card is its architecture made from red brick. This material seems to change colour depending on the light or time of day and permeates the six quarters of Albi’s sizeable historic centre. The red-brick showpiece is the Episcopal City, a fortified cathedral complex steeped in medieval history. - in: https://www.thecrazytourist.com/15-best-things-albi-france/

No comments: