Tuesday, June 20, 2023

PT RR - Surprise Group * June

It's been a few months since I've shown the postcards that I've received from this RR but this month, these cards, deserved to be shared.
 
 Fundação Francisco Manuel dos Santos
Google images suggests that this is an image from Grand Canyon or Big Bend National Park in USA but no, Rita sent me a card from Trás-os-Montes, a region in the northeastern corner of Portugal.

Leone Holzhaus
One more postcard for my elderlies collection. Sent by who? By Tiago, of course. 
If I had to guess, I would say that this scene is from a fair, perhaps in Alentejo, where the author of this illustration lived.
 
papyrus
Porto is one of my favorite cities and Ribeira is my favorite place in the city. Of course I already have several postcards from there but it's always a pleasure to receive another one and this postcard from Eric reminds me that I haven't been to the city yet this year.
One of Porto’s most beautiful neighborhoods is Ribeira. This area is filled with winding medieval streets, small cobblestone alleyways and colorful architecture. Ribeira is extremely scenic as it sits on the river front of the Douro River.

No comments: