Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jamaican cards

Yesterday when my mom got home from work, she called me: "Marta, come here!!" - and i thought "did i something wrong??!".... There was nothing wrong, she had these 3 beautiful jamaican cards to give me! A friend of my family went to Jamaica and he got the cards for me :)

I guess this was the hotel he stayed. 5 stars... not bad humm :D

I quiet view of Negril.
"For years, Negril's has been rated as one of the top ten beaches in the world by many travel magazines. South of downtown Negril is West End Road, known as the cliff area, which is lined with resorts that offer more privacy. These areas offer easy access to waters good for snorkeling and diving, with jumping points reaching more than 40 feet high." - in: wikipedia.

And now a view of Ocho Rios Pier.

"Ocho Ríos (also known by the nickname Ochie) is a town on the northern coast of Jamaica. It is a popular tourist destination, well known for scuba diving and other water sports.
Ocho Rios is one of the fastest growing towns in the Caribbean with a population of about 96,000 people.
Ocho Rios was once a fishing village until it was discovered and is now a popular tourist destination in the Caribbean as well as a famous stop for cruise ships going into the Caribbean. It is only second in importance to the tourism industry of Jamaica." - in:
wikipedia.

No comments: