This is a new unesco card from Russia. It was sent by Olga "kaurry".
The Golden Gate and the Assumption Cathedral, together with other monuments of the city and also other monuments in Suzdal, are in the unesco list since 1992 under the name of "White Monuments of Vladimir and Suzdal".
The Golden Gate of Vladimir was built between 1158 and 1164, are the only (albeit partially) preserved instance of the ancient Russian city gates. A museum inside focuses on the history of the Mongol invasion of Russia in the 13th century.
The Assumption Cathedral used to be a mother church of medieval Russia in the 13th and 14th centuries.
The cathedral was commissioned by Andrew the Pious in his capital Vladimir and dedicated to the Virgin Mary whom he promoted as the patron saint of his lands. Originally erected in 1158-1160, the 6-pillared 5-domed cathedral was expanded in 1185-1189 to reflect the augmented prestige of Vladimir. Embracing the area of 1178 sq. meters, it remained the largest of Russian churches for the following 300 or 400 years.