One last card from Russia. This one, from Volgograd, was a result of a trade in the official site.
Volgograd, formerly called Tsaritsyn (1589–1925) and known as Stalingrad from 1925 to 1961, is an important industrial city and the administrative center of Volgograd Oblast, Russia. It is 80-kilometer (50 mi) long, north to south, situated on the western bank of the Volga River.
The city became famous for its resistance, as well as the extensive physical damage and death toll it suffered during the Battle of Stalingrad against the German Army in World War II.
Since February 2013, the city's name is to be commemorated as Stalingrad six days each year. - in: wikipedia