The ID of this card is german but the card is spanish, no doubts about that. These are some of the most famous landmarks in Madrid.
* The Cybele Palace, formerly the Palace of Communication until 2011, is a palace located on the Plaza de Cibeles. Currently the seat of the City Council, it opened in 1919 as the headquarters of Correos, the Spanish postal and telecommunications service;
* Royal Palace, the largest royal palace in Western Europe;
* Puerta del Sol, the symbolic centre of Madrid, where the city’s main streets meet:
* Las Ventas Bullring, the most famous bullfighting ring in the world is a beautiful Neo-Mudéjar building, where every bullfighter dreams of glory;
* Gran Vía is an ornate and upscale shopping street located in central Madrid. Today the street is known as the Spanish Broadway, and it is one of the streets with the most nightlife in Europe. It is known as the street that never sleeps. It leads from Calle de Alcalá, close to Plaza de Cibeles, to Plaza de España.