2 polish cards sent by Sylwia from her hometown Ilawa.
Iława is a town in northeastern Poland, situated in the Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship.
The town was founded in Prussia in 1305. It was build on the Eylenz (Iławka) River between Lakes Geserich (Jeziorak) and Eylenz (Iławskie). This location makes it a popular vacation area.
On this card we can see a comercial street, Jeziorak Lake, a cafe and a gothic church.