Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pueblo Bonito USA

I've received this card today together with a nice letter and picture from Mesa Verde National Park taken by Carol "adobe". It was a great surprise envelope.

Pueblo Bonito, the largest and best known Great House in Chaco Culture National Historical Park, northern New Mexico, was built by ancestral Pueblo people and occupied between AD 828 and 1126. Built in stages, this pueblo in it's final form contained nearly 600 rooms, 40 kivas cerimonial structures) and rose four stories high.

2 comments:

Ian The Simple said...

Mesa Verde National Park postcard is so gorgeous.......... I wish I could also receive one :)

regards,
Ian

Ian The Simple said...

The Mesa Verde National Park postcard is so gorgeous......... I wish I could also receive one..... :)

regards,
Ian