Monday, May 5, 2008

Brazil, Czech Republic

2 of the 4 cards i got today sent by Andréa "andreaeiko".

Brno is the second-largest city in the Czech Republic. It was founded in 1243 although the area had been settled since the 5th century.

The São Francisco Square is situated in São Cristóvão, the 4th oldest city in Brazil, located 25 km's from the State's capital city. Classified as an historical landmark by the national Artistic and Historical Heritage, it preserves its stone-paved streets and the treasures that date back to the 17th and 18th centuries.

1 comment:

Ana said...

Hey Martinha :)

Thanks for dropping by at my postcard world!
You have soooo many postcards, I envy you :) So far, I have around 600, but I started creating My World of Postcards, just recently, so there are many places awaiting to see the light of the day.
Yeah, I know I need more form Portugal (when it comes to postcards, im always hungry for more)
Well, if you want to be the good fairy and enrich my Portugal postcard collection, and want some postcards from Macedonia, I would more than gladly swap postcards with you....just let me know how to contact you...or i can leave you my mail, just dont publish it please :)
If you can't do private swaps....well, its ok, its nice to get to know your blog either way :)

lot of greetings

Ana