Sunday, September 2, 2018

DE-7449054

I've received this card last monday, the same day I booked a flight to Germany. I won't fly to Stuttgart though, I'll go to Nuremberg. Germany wasn't in my plans for this year but things just happened and I'm kind excited with the idea of exploring some beautiful places, including UNESCO sites, in Bavaria. 36 days to go. 

© Fotoverlag HUBER
DE-7449054, sent by Ute.
Stuttgart Airport (...) is the international airport of Stuttgart, the capital of the German state Baden-Württemberg. It (...) is the sixth busiest airport in Germany with 10.5 million passengers having passed through its doors in 2015. The airport is an important hub for Eurowings and features flights to several European cities and leisure destinations as well as a long-haul service to Atlanta.
The airport is located approximately 13 km (8.1 mi) (10 km (6.2 mi) in a straight line) south of Stuttgart and lies on the boundary between the nearby town of Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Filderstadt and Stuttgart itself. - in: wikipedia

No comments: