Thursday, November 29, 2018

PT RR - Group 125 * Surprise November

This Surprise Group of November is complete and I'm now waiting for December adresses. The postcards were sent by Patrícia, Joana, Tiago and Paulo.

Ilustração de Jorge Colombo
In Portugal a lot of people say that these chocolate umbrellas remind them of their childhood. I never liked chocolate that much and that's probably why I don't have memories attached to them. However, some days ago one of my oldies at work gave me one. 
The umbrellas are one of the most characteristic and popular products of the Regina brand, reprinted by Imperial, who holds the brand since 2000.


Claire Aho © JB
I've no idea where these children are. Maybe in France, where Joana sent the postcard from or maybe in Finland, the home country of Claire Aho, the author of the photo.

2014 © michael dragaschnig
I do not know where this gentleman is either, perhaps in Aljezur, where Tiago bought the postcard thinking of my old people collection.

Fotografia: Oswaldo Santos
I've been to Arcos de Valdevez a few years ago but I did not have time to really get to know the city, I didn't even take photos. 
The current bridge connecting the two banks of the village of Arcos de Valdevez is a 19th century structure, begun in 1876 and completed in 1880, which completely replaced a copy of medieval origin.

No comments: