Monday, June 17, 2019

Stockholm - Sweden

I've never had any particular interest or curiosity in visiting Sweden but its capital became part of my plans of my most recent trip. 
Postcards and stamps are expensive. As for the stamps, there's nothing we can do about that, pay the price and that's it. As for the cards, we checked a few stores and found one with beautiful and cheap postcards. It was postcard madness!! This was the postcard I chose to send to myself. Apart from this I only sent 2 others and all with a special postmark from the Post Museum.

© CINDOR
Skeppsbron is both a street and a quay in Gamla stan, the old town of Stockholm, capital of Sweden, stretching from the bridge Strömbron in front of the Royal Palace southward to Slussen. - in: wikipedia
I wish my pictures could look like this. 

No comments: