Friday, August 30, 2019

Village in Troodos - Cyprus

One of the 1st things that caught my attention on this postcard were the stamps, the price of the stamps. 0.66 €! It is not as cheap as in Malta but it is still a very nice price. I suddenly feel like going to Cyprus to buy and send postcards.
I believe it was not because of the stamps price that Ana visited this country but I'm sure she sent a lot of postcards from there. I received this one from a village in the Troodos Mountains.

Nikolas Lambrou editions and photography
The villages in Troodos are very charming, and contain folk architecture and cobbled streets. Located on the slopes of the mountains they are mostly situated amid orchards, vineyards and pine trees complete with corresponding scents and aromas. These rural villages are renowned for their warm welcoming hospitality and the traditional local cuisine. - inhttps://www.chooseyourcyprus.com/discover-cyprus/troodos-mountains/troodos-villages-cyprus.html

No comments: