Tuesday, April 23, 2019

ES-560414

The Greetings From cards have never really caught my attention, that's why I only have 5 of them. Is not that I don't like them, I like (don't worry Iria), I just never thought about starting to collect them. Right now I've Portugal, Spain, Poland, Germany and Finland cards. 

Designed by Ewa Slocinska
ES-560414, sent by Iria.
Facts about Spain:
- It has an area of 505 944 km² and a population of 46 423 064;
- Penélope Cruz, Salvador Dali, Pedro Almodóvar and Rafael Nadal Parera are some of the most famous spaniards;
- Spanish is the 2nd most spoken language in the world with 329 million native speakers worldwide;
- Tomatoes, potatoes, avocados, tobacco and cacao were all brought to Europe by the spaniards from their american colonies;
- The name "Spain" comes from the word "Ispania", which means "the land of rabbits";
- Mount Teide in Tenerife, is the highest mountain in Spain and Europe's largest volcano;
- Flamenco is a mix of a few cultures, namely Andalusian; Arabic; Sephardic; Islamic and Gipsy;
- There are over 6200 Postcrossing members in Spain. 

No comments: