Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Monthly Fav. Surprise RR - October '23

Cards sent from China, Germany, Switzerland and Japan.

Shaoxing, in eastern China, is one of the country's historical and cultural cities.
The area is rich in relics of the past, with innumerable burial sites and with many other sites connected with famous figures from the city’s past. It also has a museum devoted to the writer Lu Xun (1881–1936), who was a native of the city. Baicao Garden is a vegetable garden behind Lu Xun's former residence. 
The card was sent by Mandy.
 
 LOOK-foto: Heinz Wohner
Not my 1st card of this lighthouse on Sylt, the largest of Germany’s North Frisian islands. List-Ost is one of the five lighthouses on the island. 
Card sent by Nicole.

www.papersisters.de
New Happy Postcrossing card sent by Grace. 
The negative temperatures of the last few days certainly make many people miss summer but that's not my case. I love the cold, love winter and I definitely don't miss summer. I like the card, I just don't like the season that much.
 
 Full Colour Black
Banksy Squares Vs. Rat sent by Tomoko.

No comments: