Friday, November 12, 2021

Monthly Fav. Surprise RR * September '21

MFS RR update with the cards that I've received in September. 
 
This 1st card, sent by Tanya, was actually the last one to arrive. 
The Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul is one of the main Orthodox sightseeings in Minsk. The cathedral was founded in 1612, completed in 1613.
The cathedral is the oldest Orthodox church in Minsk and the only architectural monument of the Renaissance, remaining in the capital of Belarus.

Every time I get a castle card from Japan, I always need to check whether I've or not because they all seen so similar!! After checking all my japanese castle cards, I can confirm that this is a new one in my collection.
Gujo Hachiman Castle was built in 1559 by the local feudal lord on the top of a hill. Although the castle had been destroyed in the early Meiji Period, it was rebuilt in 1933. Unlike most reconstructed castles, Gujo Hachiman's was rebuilt using wood rather than concrete. However, its interior does not follow its original design.
The castle's hilltop location provides a beautiful view of the town in the valley below. Maple trees surround the castle and make the area particularly attractive during the autumn leaf season in early to mid November. During this time, the colorful leaves are further showcased by a night time light display. - inhttps://www.japan-guide.com
Card sent by Yuka.
 

I've many cards from Kinderdijk but this one has to be one of my favorites.
Edith chose a beautiful card.

www.papersisters.de
 
This card was in my favs wall and was still missing in my Happy Postcrossing from... collection. Then, in just a few days got it twice. Whitney sent this one and I also got another one as RAS, sent by Nicole on behalf of Tatiana. It was one of those coincidences. 
 Hazelnuts, pumpkins, grapes, mushrooms, fog... and all things autumn.

No comments: